Monday, February 8, 2010

Can You?

Pardon me i'm you i'm dying
pardon me and all truths lying
Pardon me all the years i've wasted
pardon me salty tears tasted
Pardon me yet away walking
pardon me my screams not talking
Pardon me if your love i'm needing
pardon me step away i'm bleeding
Pardon me though old wounds open
pardon me more friendships broken
Pardon me choices bad i've made
pardon me not another good day
Pardon me always i'm crying
pardon me happiest when dying
Pardon me troubles all brought to
pardon me pains that are on you
Pardon me then her not sorry
pardon me here i am don't worry
Pardon me laughter i'm faking
pardon me for bad love-making
Pardon me the ways i parent
pardon me together we aren't
Pardon me that i'm not what you need
pardon me sorry i'm just me

No comments:

Post a Comment