Monday, February 8, 2010

Will You?

Please just stop and listen to me
please just accept my drop to one knee
Please just think about what you want
please just ignore the fact that i can't
Please just tell me soon as you know
please just decide for me to stay or go
Please just don't stay because it's easy
please just consider everything that we need
Please just quit running all the time
please just let me know what's mine
Please just step back and take a good look
please just realize i'm on your hook
Please just take another few days
please just go get lost in the haze
Please just turn around and come home
please just show me that it's me gone
Please just forget everthing that i've said
please just imagine what's in my head
Please just give me a not or call
please just lend a hand for my fall
Please just fall asleep in my arms
please just believe i'll protect you from harms
Please just remember when you loved me
please just leave me in that fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment