Monday, February 8, 2010

Do You?

Does anyone think i should not be
does anyone love me besides me
Does anyone see that i exist
does anyone hear my last promise
Does anyone ever listen to me
does anyone question my authority
Does anyone want to be my friend
does anyone feel the pain i'm in
Does anyone taste my blood red tears
does anyone acknowledge my fears
Does anyone know i'll die this year
does anyone care i'm not all here
Does anyone and everyone always stare
does anyone let their friends beware
Does anyone repeat history
does anyone set out to deceive
Does anyone get blamed for innocence
does anyone put up a defense
Does anyone do unrewarding deeds
does anyone help out others needs
Does anyone out there love to hate
does anyone reconciliate
Does anyone remember my first prayer
does anyone else need heart repair

No comments:

Post a Comment